Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Must Read And See Posting "Celebrating Gwennie"

This may be a German Shepherd Blog but stories and photos like these will touch us all and inspire us even more to form strong bonds with our pets. I hope that the folks who enjoy my G.S.D. Files blog will take the time and write a story about their GSD's with or without photos because we all enjoy reading this stuff. Go to the following link and you'll see what I mean.

http://dinkandthedogs.blogspot.com/2009/07/celebrating-gwennie.html

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wolf! I appreciate the link.

    Gwen is a very special dog and I'm lucky to have her.

    I think she is offically the shepherd mascot, as she was an exception to my shepherd/mixed shepherd pack as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen is certainly a lucky dog to have entered into your loving household. What a lovely story and super touching photos. Thanks so much for sharing. Good luck. jane w

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story and photos. Thanks for the wonderful blogging, Carolyn, and thanks for directing us to it, Wolf. It's a feel-good piece and now I feel good :-)

    ReplyDelete