Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome To "The G.S.D. Files"

Welcome fellow German Shepherd Dog lovers. My name is Wolf (Short for Wolfgang) and I've developed this Blog because of my great passion for German Shepherds and to keep the memory of my amazing Long Coat girl "Cora" alive. I would like to give special thanks to Jane & Derrek Wilson for inspiring me and fueling my love for this special breed.

Look at this Blog as a virtual gathering of companions and their owners to share photos, stories etc. about what's going on in Shepherd world. Please read the Submitting Content Info at the top right corner of this page (Blue text) and let's get this Blog rolling and have fun. I'm looking forward to your submissions. If you are unsure how to post comments then please check the anonymous field and type your name below your comment. Check out the Daily Shepherd photo at the bottom of this page.

"The G.S.D. Files" will officially launch on May 28th ,2009 as a birthday gift to myself.

If you have any questions then please send e-mail to :
gsdfiles@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment